Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4th of July

This 4th we were invited from some wonderful friends to stay at their house in Northern Michigan. The house is on Lake Charlevoix, a smaller lake connecting to Lake Michigan. We had a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying great friendships. They have a ski boat, of which I couldn't wakeboard because of my pregnant state:( , 2 waverunners which we had a blast on, and a 35 foot beautiful boat which we got to take out to Lake Michigan one night. We had a wonderful time and are so grateful for our wonderful friends!


This is a pic of me, Jay (the owner of the house and one of my favorite people) and my wonderful mother-in-law mamma jigs! I was still in my first trimester, can you tell I am exhausted?!



This is their beautiful house we got to stay in. The picture is taken from their private beach.



Here I am kicking Ryan off the waverunner so I could really let loose. There is not much more peaceful to me than being on the water. We had to fill their tank up twice because I was on it so much!

No comments: