Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July 31st- Day 3 of Tahoe Camping

Day 3 of camping was very fun and tiring. We first went on a hike up to Angora Lake which was beautiful, but the uphill walk was somethin for this pregnant lady! We had a fun time playing there and drinking their famous lemonade, then we returned and went to the beaches of Lake Tahoe to play!

Ryan helped take care of Lizzy in the morning as Kori helped with breakfast. Seriously, how cute can you be?! Kori said she has never seen a man so baby hungry as Ryan. I keep tellin him I am working on it but he thinks I need to gestate this baby quicker!:)


Part of the hike to Lake Angora. Those are the family spread out along the trail.


A shady spot to rest along the trail. Can you see my bump?!


Guy talk in the water of Lake Tahoe. Ryan, Steve and Jason. I am sure they are talking about something VERY important...like fantasy football or something:)

No comments: