Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July 30th- Day 2 of Camping in Tahoe

This was probably the slowest of our days together. We had some people not feeling too well so we mostly hung out and did just a little site seeing. It was still wonderful being together and enjoying the beautiful sights.

"Oh how I hate to get up in the morning..." It was a little chilly in the mornings and Lynette was a little tired from her little one teething and not sleeping much! Doesn't he look like Gumby?:)


I can't remember what these cabins were called but it was a place that was first built as the settlers moved into the Tahoe area. We were all wishing in the well. Don't even ask, I can't tell you my wish or it wont come true!


Ryan and I on the shores of the lake.


That evening we all went swimming in the pool at the campground so we could all get de-stinkafied. I think it worked a little, but not much:) These are the 2 babes, Stephen's daughter Lizzy and Lynette's son Michael.

No comments: