Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July 25th- Day 1 of Our Trip Out West: Ryan goes through the temple!!!

Ryan being a member a little over a year got to go through the temple for his first time in Sacramento. It was an incredible experience in so many ways. ALL of my immediate family was in town and was able to be there. No words can describe my joy as I was surrounded in the temple by my wonderful husband and family.


Ryan and I outside the temple doors. Doesn't he look handsome in his new suite?!



On the temple grounds. Can you see my bump starting?



Not only are Stephen and Lynette's families there but also Grandma Bird, my Aunt Marueen, and my cousins Michelle Bird and Chelsea Barlow and their kids. It is wonderful to have such a supportive family! (Even better pic of the bump)



Everyone wants a picture with their favorite Uncle Ryan! (Megan, Andrew and Jeffrey)

No comments: