Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Big News!!!!!!

We are having a baby!!! After months of medication, prayers and lots of faith the Lord has blessed us with a wonderful and healthy pregnancy. I am 9 weeks along and everything is going great, that is if you consider nausea and fatigue great, but they all say that's a healthy pregnancy so I will count my blessings! You can expect the arrival towards the end of January or beginning of February. Lucky me I get to live through the next Michigan winter with my own body heater!! We feel truly grateful and are now just trying to get our lives in order to welcome the new addition!



My other exciting news is that I decided to embark on my own business and be a Mary Kay independent beauty consultant. I am very excited for this new opportunity and looking forward to the wonderful experiences it will bring. As many of you know I am definitely not a salesperson, but the wonderful thing about this is the product sells itself because it is so amazing! I have my own website and shipping is free so if there is anything I can ever get anyone please let me know! All you have to do is go to www.marykay.com/jstoianowski and you can shop anytime! Even if you just want to go there and see what's available feel free!!

So I think that is the extent of our big news stories right now, but wow has it been a wonderful month. The next month is also full of exciting trips and such so stay tuned and I will keep you updated!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations! That is definitely exciting news... both of the announcements. I hope things turn around and you start feeling better in a month or so. And then enjoy the second trimester before things get rough again! It's all definitely worth it, though. We are so very happy for the two (or should I say three) of you!

Rachel Barlow said...

CONGRATS!! that's so exciting! i'm very happy for you two!

So many blogs..too little time said...

I told you on facebook but congrats again on the baby!! Cute blog:)

Unknown said...

Update! Update! Update! ;)

rad6 said...

Hey, we so enjoyed our evening with you!! Ryan is our new favorite uncle too... hee hee... Congrats. It is wonderful to see you two so happy together. Happy to see your blog too... You can check us out at davisdata8 (you know the rest of the blog address.) We will have fun keeping up and knowing when your two becomes three!!! How exciting.
Ruth, Rod and family

Kate said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope your pregnancy and your new business both go well. I am excited you have a blog so I can keep on your life. Blogs are so great for keepinig in touch! :)

MEB said...

Congratulations on the baby! I am SO happy for you guys. My family had a great time seeing you all last weekend.
One day we'll have to talk Mary Kay. I've been a consultant since I was 18. I haven't really ever sold it though, I mainly get it for the discount. I love the products!