Sunday, March 13, 2011

Where do They Learn These Things?!

So yesterday Lorilyn found one of Dad's hard hats in the garage and brought it in to play with. We were sitting on the couch when she came up to us wearing it saying, "Boss, I'm da Boss!" Both Ryan and I looked at each other with the did you teach her that look. Ryan then asked her if the Boss is the one who wears the hard hat and she said "Yep, so I'm the boss!". I think there is something every single day that this girl just randomly says that we have no idea how she knows it. I absolutely love watching the process of her brain learn things. She amazes us every day.


She also LOVES her some crayons. Not always to color with, but just to hold too. Well we shortly found out maybe its just that she is not coloring on PAPER, but she is coloring with them. Its hard to see but if you look closely the helmet has her artwork all over it:-) Then she found a nice place to store the crayons when she was done.


So last night the storage area was the helmet...this morning she decided they didn't belong in the helmet, but the lamp instead...


Waiting with her "Church bag" in hand for Daddy to finish tying his tie so we could go to church:-)

Just thought I would add a couple more pics of the boy to end this post. He doesn't seem to have many interesting stories that I can share about (unless of course you like stories based around spit up and poop), but he sure does take some cute pictures!

One of my favorite things with this little guy is he LOVES faces. Whether you are feeding, playing with, or just holding him, he always find a way to get his hand up to your face and feel or pat it. I will miss his pudgy little hand on my face as he gets older and grows out of it, but for now I try and soak it in as much as possible.

No comments: