Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday Party #2 and Grandma Bird's Gifts

One week after LJ's Birthday we were excited to have another party with the family that is close by. I so wish I would have thought to take a picture of the everyone here, but I forgot, so you just get the cake and Lorilyn's wonderful reaction! Thank you so much Steve, Kori and the kids for coming to our house and celebrating with us! We love you!

The cheesy cake I made, as you can see, I am no professional! But at least its yellow!:-)

Lorilyn was a little (understatement of the century) scared at the crowd of people singing to her. I had to capture the moment so I can show her one day how much she loved her first birthday!

I know it is odd, but truly our daughter loves to play with anything that is not a kid toy. One of her favorite things to do is pull down the dish towels from the oven and walk around with them, we call them her flags. I had told Grandma Bird about this so she sent more dishtowels for her birthday, and she sure loves them!

Grandma also bought her a camelbak water bottle that she absolutely loves. Really it is always close to her and she is always drinking it. She can down over 16oz of water a day. Thanks so much Grandma!

I love my Camelbak and I REALLY love my Grandma and Grandpa Bird!!

No comments: