Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Bump and Our Sleeping Beauty

I thought I would give everyone the update on the growth of the baby bump. I am almost 12 weeks, YAY for the 2nd trimester!!! I am already getting a little more energy, which I am VERY grateful for, and so is Ryan:-) The first picture is me at 6 weeks. The next one is 12 weeks, and yes I realize I am practically in the same outfit, but it has been a month!:-) Because of high blood count and also my very quickly expanding belly the Dr initially thought I was having twins. But alas, just one is in there. Hard to believe when you look at the belly!

6 weeks

12 weeks, I seriously don't think I was this big at 30 weeks with Lorilyn! Ahhh scary!

I had to add this picture cuz I just thought it was so adorable. What you can't see is she is cuddled with her blanky at the top of the crib. For a while she would stand and play with it and then drop it and scream bloody murder until someone came to pick it up cuz she could never think of sleeping with out it! So daddy got a little tired of that and tied it to her crib. So now she just cuddles up at the top to make sure she is with it:-) Gotta love these precious moments.

No comments: