Saturday, May 16, 2009

The First of Many!

LJ got to go to her first softball game today! We found out Michigan was hosting the college regionals and decided we needed to go see a game, and oh what a game it was! We were down in the bottom of the last inning and won with the combination of a huge home run to start the inning then a winning hit to score the girl from second. The people who know me well reading this know I was in heaven being here. Being at a fastpitch softball game again felt so good! So many memories from growing up at Lynette's games to playing in my own came rushing back to me! I was giddy as I was watching it. Ryan and I had so much fun we decided we are definitely going to the games next Saturday too. We also agreed we would LOVE to be softball parents, so not saying I will ever push our little LJ, but she will definitely have our support and help if she wants to play!:) So she was a little scared as mommy was holding her and jumped up and screamed for the homerun, but she will have to get used to it because this was definitely the first of many for her!

It was pretty cold and windy so she spent a lot of time in her car seat covered up, but she still got the experience.

This was right before I scared her to death yelling after the homerun!

Getting her ready to play someday! Gotta start early:)


1 comment:

rad6 said...

Mom passes on her love for the game! Fun pics! Fun activity!