Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Baltimore with Little Brother!

Here is little brother Scott. We all drove out to Baltimore, MD to be with him for Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful couple of days. We ate LOTS of good food, played LOTS of Wii and just had a blast being together.

Me and Mama Jigs. Isn't she so beautiful?! I think I got the best in-laws in the world!


Me and my wonderful hubby. My face is so puffy! Only 2 more months though! We can't wait to be parents to this little lady! Ryan is going to be such a good Daddy!


Here is my belly at 30 weeks. She is getting to be such a big girl!

3 comments:

emeebee said...

Finally a baby-bump shot! Can't wait! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving

Corrine Barlow said...

I love seeing you pregnant. I am VERY excited for you guys.

Travis Millward said...

Hey we miss you guys, when can we come over and play? (this is mary). By the way ... your mom-in- law is gorgeous!