Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our New House!

About 3 weeks ago Ryan and I were able to move into our new little home. We are just renting this place, but we have quickly made it our own and love it. It is in Milan, MI which is about 10 minutes south of Saline, where we were living with his parents and where Ryan works. It is a small town, but very cozy. We are very grateful for this new place to set up our home for our little girl joining us shortly!



This red car is not ours, we share a driveway with the house in front of ours. I don't even think this car has moved since we moved here.


View of the front door. There is a coat closet to the left and a washer and dryer in the closet thing you can see to the left.


This is the view from the front door. We painted that accent wall where the kitty cove is and where one day my piano (when we get one) will go.


View from that accent wall. Our bedroom is to the left and the bathroom is through the kitchen to the left. We are very grateful for all the wonderful friends and family who have helped us furnish our home. 3 weeks ago we had none of these things you see here!


I have always wanted a "lellow" kitchen, so Ryan and his brother Scott painted making my dream come true! It matches my kitchen aide so well too!


We also painted the bathroom to match the shower curtain.


Our blue accent wall Ryan painted in our room. Ryan was such a good hubby painting and helping me organize for the last couple weeks. It has really helped satisfy my nesting urges!


The upstairs is one big bungalow style room. We will eventually have a sectional with tv up here too. Right now it works well for a study/baby room for us!


Other angle of upstairs with the crib and changing table. She is coming soon! I am getting excited!

1 comment:

emeebee said...

How super cute! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see you in a few months!