Thursday, October 10, 2013

September Silliness:-)

So I haven't posted for a while again.  I keep saying that will change, and it doesn't so maybe I should just accept my blogging deficiency problem.  However it is probably time to post a few pics of our goings lately.  This summer was long, yet fun.  Glad to be back to the school schedule though.  Here are just a few pics of what the Stoi's have been up to as of late...

Can't lie, love love love my camera...oh and will always and forever love the beautiful happy color of yellow.


And this girl and her crazy dances...


And my love overflows when I see this pic...


I also love a fire on a crisp night in your backyard...


Yes and this bald head boy enjoying life.  What is better than a s'more on a cool fall day?!


I also love cartwheels and the fact that I am not so good at them anymore, but my daughter is taking my place.


Another love of my life...being an Aunt.  This beauty is Carly...and I love her...


I also love being an aunt to this beauty of a dog.  Baron, you are always in our hearts and in many songs in our house about things with curly tails...


Speaking of love, this woman here is and always will be full of love.  What an amazing mother-in-law I have...


Love this crazy girl!...


Speaking of my loves, sorry everyone else, no one surpasses this handsome fella in my life!:-)


Love my new sista that Unkie brought to the family!  Pretty Amy!


As you can obviously see, LJ has an overwhelming love for her Baron dog...


And Baron dog has an overwhelming love for Papa's bum scratches...


I think that Pyper loves her Papa if you ask me...


And if I could summarize this summer this pic would do it...the love of water by my kiddos.


And the love of my camera and this bald headed boy...


Brother and Sister...I love you guys so much!


My not so little anymore LJ...love her!


Wait, have we discussed teeter-totters? Well I love them too...


Apparently LJ and Nana are in agreement with me...


Bald head boys just kill me...


And little beautiful babes in cute hats...


One of our favorite moments of the beginning of fall... Finding a praying mantis on our cut flowers...can you see him?!


Capturing his movements...


Watching the former bald headed boy discover him...


Play with him...


Show him off...


Get happy when he starts to move...


Then completely freak when the little guy jumps on his face:-)


And speaking of love...


Those eyes... and that girl.


Oh and these 3...


And MICHIGAN!


And crazy days at home...


And these eyes...


And these boys...


And those eyes...

Man, am I a lucky wife, mom, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, overall girl?!  Yes I think I am...and I will be grateful for it every day of my life...


No comments: