Saturday, January 7, 2012

What Will She Say Next?:-)

I am really bad at recording the cute things Lorilyn says but there were a couple fun ones this morning I wanted to get down.

We were all having a lazy morning and the kids were playing in our bed when Ryan laid back down on top of LJ and I to give "big loves" as we call them. She started freaking out because she couldn't move, so Ryan sarcastically said "Where did you ever get your claustrophobia?" because there is no doubt she got it from me. Lorilyn laughed and answered "At the grocery store dad!"

Later I was changing Danny's 3rd dirty diaper of the morning so I said "Dude where does all this poop come from?!" Lorilyn then chimed it "You silly, it comes from his bum!"
Thank you honey, you did in fact answer my question:-)

We love you crazy girl:-)

2 comments:

Kyla Ford said...

She's a clever one you have there.. And so so cute!

adespain said...

I love what kids say, I try to write as many as I can down so when they are teenagers and I am feeling non-loving feelings I can remember them when they were cute.