Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trip to Utah!

Lorilyn and I were given the opportunity to go to Utah to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bird and Great Grandma Jex. Ryan was a wonderful sport and stayed at home to work while his girls got to go play. We had an amazing time, eating yummy food, visiting lots of loved ones and always keeping an eye out for the curious little 14 month old trying to get into everything at Great Grandmas:-) It was so much fun watching Lorilyn get to know her grandparents more. By the end of the week if she couldn't get enough of them, especially cuz they took her outside to explore every day!

One of the many days spent outside walking (wondering really).

We got to go to Aunt Gloria's and LJ got to meet her second cousin Cole. It was fun to watch them play in the yard together.

LJ, Dad and I got to go to Kaysville to visit Zane and Chris Swim. It was wonderful too see these amazing people again!

Not the greatest picture of me, considering I look very white and bloated, but I had a blast hanging out with cuz Erika. We got to go to eat a couple times, shop for fabric and get pedicures! All while Grandma was so nice to take care of the little one!


Grandpa wanted to make sure we got a shot of LJ in her Grandpa's Girl pj's:-)

Grandma got a little carried away with the rollers:-)

We had lots of fun just hanging out at the house. Grandma got to bond with her littlest grand-kid...

Lorilyn talking to the Puppies...she LOVED these ceramic dogs in Great Grandma's yard and ran out to talk to them every time she got to go outside.

Another shot of her favorite dogs...

Lorilyn spent lots of time watching movies on the bed with Grandpa:-)

She is a Grandpa's Girl!


Me and my mommy...I am so grateful I got to spend some time with you!

One of my favorite pictures of all time. Great Grandma Jex and Lorilyn looking at each other. I love this woman so much and am glad she let us come spend a week with her!

No comments: