Monday, November 2, 2009

Our First Year of Forever...

October 17th was the 1 year anniversary of Ryan and my sealing in the Chicago temple. Interesting how things work for we were only sealed in the Chicago temple because that was easiest for all the family, even though we lived in Michigan at the time. But little did we know one year later Chicago would be our home! I truly can't say enough about how incredible it is to be sealed to such an amazing man. He is such an incredible husband and now father. He works so incredibly hard to support our family and allow me to be at home with our beautiful little girl, making my lifetime dream of being a stay at home mom a reality. Watching him play with his little girl brings me more joy than anything I ever imagined. More than anything his is my best friend. It is amazing how incredible it can be just spending an evening on the couch watching football or something when you are doing it with your best friend. I am so grateful that I get eternity to enjoy this wonderful man!


Our bishop and his lovely wife and family offered to watch Lorilyn that evening so we could get a bite to eat. We ended up going to Buca de Beppo and having a delicious dinner.

This is how excited about our anniversary little one was:) Thanks Bishop and family for taking such good care of her and allowing us a little mommy and daddy time!

No comments: