Friday, April 3, 2009

For LJ's Grandma Bird

So this post is for Grandma Bird because she has been wanting to see a picture of the adorable smile we keep talking about, but it has been hard to capture because I either don't have my camera, or when I go to take the picture she just blankly stares at the camera like, what is that thing mom? But she ALWAYS gives daddy big smiles when he comes home so I tried to capture a couple then. Even then though the camera would go off one split second too late so you get the end of the smile, but non the less, here is a glimpse.:)




This last one is here because I had to show off her cute outfit. Let me just say that I LOVE the store Once Upon a Child! I got these jeans for like 3 bucks and they are just adorable! I had them on her for 3 days strait, today made 4, but lets just say the blow out she managed to do this morning was definite cause for a good washing for them! This is also the blank face of wonder I talked about when she sees the camera:)

5 comments:

emeebee said...

I know I'm not LJs Grandma Bird, but I liked this post! Can't wait to see you guys again and see her smile in person :)

Dance's said...

Hi Julene!

It's Rose 'Summerhays' Dance. I wanted to drop a note to say HI and tell you how adorable your new little Lorilyn is. I'm so happy for you! Hope all is well!
I have a blog too and would love to stay in touch. I need to get your email to add you:)
Take care...

Unknown said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!

Alisa said...

She is so adorable! You are blessed!

Kate said...

She is such a cutie... thanks for the updated pictures! Can't wait to see you in June! :)