Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Coming Home from the Hospital

On February 7th LJ was ready to come home from the hospital. Here is the outfit we chose for her. As much as there are 2 choices in schools, both dad and I agree that BYU is the best place for her!:) Dad says his boys are welcome to go to Michigan like him, but Provo is definitely the place for his girls!

I'm all ready to go!

Yeah we are home!!

It was a long couple of days at the hospital and it seemed it didn't take to long to settle in at home.

2 comments:

rad6 said...

She is beautiful. I just saw her picture on kori's blog and then bounced over to yours. I had missed all this.
Congratulations on having your own little angel to love!

Jenny said...

Congrats, Julene and Ryan! Again, we are so very happy for you guys. What a beautiful experience having a family is. And to answer your question, Julene - the wrap I had is like a Moby wrap, but my sister in law made it for me. It's super easy to make. Email me if you want the directions. I also have a baby bjorn and a sling - but the moby seems to be the most versatile and comfy.