Monday, May 12, 2008

We love baseball!

Ryan was invited to play on an adult men's baseball team and got to play his first game last friday. We didn't really know what to expect from the league, but it was surprisingly very competitive and exciting. They pitch around 80mph and some of the guys are pretty good. Ryan had a blast and did amazing. He claims to have not played since high school 8 years ago, but the show he put on makes that hard to believe. I was able to see what got him all those high school records in the sport! I loved it though, I was so proud! Since I was the only wife at the game I didn't want to embarrass him by taking pictures there, but I had to get a couple when we got home cuz he looked so good in that uniform!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So fun! Todd is coaching a little league baseball team right now, and Ryder LOVES it. It's fun for me to go to organized sporting events again... even if they are little kids. :) I bet you'll have a blast cheering ryan on! And by the way - you look so beautiful in your wedding dress! We are so very happy for the two of you! I know I owe you an email... i promise it's coming soon.